- First, make sure you are logged in and head to the Settings menu.
- Confirm which card you wish to remove by looking at the Current Billing Method listing.
- Choose the Payment Methods page, then whether to Edit or Delete the available payment methods.
At dLocal we only process payments on behalf of our customers, so in this case you will need to check with Crunchyroll as to why you are still being billed.
It's possible that you accidentally created more than one account. It's also possible that your canceled your email subscription but not your video account. Another cause might be a previous billing failure due to lack of funds that was triggered before you canceled.
At dLocal we only process payments on behalf of our customers, so in this case you will need to check with Crunchyroll. A double payment may happen for one of the following reasons.
- You have 2 recurring membership subscriptions.
- We didn't receive your previous payment on time.
- There was a system error that caused you to be charged twice.
If you couldn't find an answer to your question, we're here to help! You may get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: